Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Taipei 101 - Tiffany's Christmas Tree


So we had to go to Taipei to extend Jevin's passport now that he is considered Canadian with the acquisition of his "Canada Card". And since we were going there, I decided it would be a good time to renew Josie's passport as well so that we wouldn't have to make that same trip again this year. This way, our ARC's will all expire at the same time. Nonetheless, since we were in Taipei and since we finished super fast, I decided Josie could see Taipei 101. We met our friend Mikki and her mom there. Mikki showed us the children's area of the bookstore and Josie was in HEAVEN! So many books - so little time. I tell you... when she learns to read, that girl is going to be a bookworm. So this picture was taken outside of Taipei 101. The store "Tiffany & Co." made the tree this year. Josie was shocked at how big it was and how little she was in the picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment