So he had a cold for about 2 weeks... I finally gave in and took him to the doctor when I felt his cough had gotten so bad that he was choking during the car ride home... The doctor checked him out and ... there was nothing wrong. His chest was clear. I guess he was finished his cold.
Oh but could we be so lucky...? No. On Tuesday I took him to school only to get a call saying we needed to take him to the doctor. He had had a fever all night and then at school. My good friend Gladys said she could watch him for the day. So during my one hour break I took Jevin to her. Her house is right by the Changhua Christian Hospital, so with the 15 minutes I had left in my break, we went there. As it was his first visit to this hospital (save and except being born there) he was allowed to trump all other patients and go first so I actually got to talk to the doctor.
It is an ear infection... and apparently the two weeks prior probably added to the infection... I think. Something may have gotten lost in translation.
Needless to say, here is a disgusting picture of Jevin's nose. hahahah


No comments:
Post a Comment