Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, June 13, 2012

May 2012 - Lemonade Stand

 Josie and our neighbor had a lemonade stand one weekend.  It was quite entertaining, but they worked out the kinks and made a little moola... Five dollars, I believe.
Jevin rode back and forth. He ran back and forth.  He went in and out of the house.  He basically found ways to keep out of trouble while Josie was occupied.  In the background you can see Jason working on his front garden. 
I wanted to just put grass seed on it.  Jason insisted on planting plants.  It is now his garden and his responsibility.  I will have nothing to do with it.  My garden is in the backyard and all the vegetables are popping out of the ground...  I'll post pictures when the garden is bursting later this summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment