Scrolling through my facebook posts, I've found all the "funnies" my kids have said in the last few months. Enjoy.
***********************
Jevin: You know when people have mustaches on their chin... (trying to describe a beard)
***********************
I was in my garden dealing with weeds yesterday afternoon. Josie and
Jevin were playing in the yard. Josie started touching the back of her
neck and looking confused, "Mom, there's mud falling from the sky!"
I
was like, "What? Turn around."
Yep, she got caught in a bomber attack.
Guess some robins were taking out their frustrations on my little
girl.
************************
Me: Say grace.
Josie: I did... in my head.
Jevin closing his eyes really hard and concentrating: Say it again. I can't hear it!
************************
Josie: Mommy, can I have a sleepover at Jevin's tonight?
************************
Me: Josie, is your friend Annie going back to Texas this summer?
Josie: Oh, yes! She migrates... just like the polar bears.
************************
"Bzzz, bzzzzz. Mom, that's what it sounds like when a bee farts." So says Jevin.
************************
Josie was talking about her upcoming field trip to the grain elevator in
town. Jevin piped up, "I want to see the grey alligator, too!"
************************
Josie got her pictures taken with Santa tonight. When Josie saw the RCMP
in their red uniforms she asked me if they were real police officers or
if they were just dressed in red because Santa was there.
I think that brings us up to date on the kid-speak.


No comments:
Post a Comment