Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, November 6, 2011

Hong Kong Disneyland - Oct 27-29 DAY 1

 Jason and Jevin made a quick trip to Hong Kong last week.  It was unplanned, but necessary.  The details are in the update for those of you who get that.  Basically an unforeseen complication arose forcing the boys to make a visa run.... BUT they ended up at Disneyland, so it's all good.

I will clip and paste parts of the update as I wasn't there.  So below you will read Jason's comments.

We left REALLY early on Tuesday morning.. Like 3 am, so when we got to the hotel at 11 am we were both a bit tired.  However, check in was at 3 pm.  I went to the front desk and checked in and asked if we could get a room early as I wasn’t going to go anywhere as tired as I was.  They mentioned that check in was at 3 but I begged as Jevin and I were beat.. They agreed but I had to pay a bit more for a different room.  We promptly got to the room, Jevin was so happy that there was a swimming pool in our room (big tub) so he asked to go for a swim. Which I obliged.   We then took a 4 hour nap and went for a walk around the hotel. Not really all that Disneyish, but there were some things to do for him.  He got to make a handprint and color, and then we ate dinner.  By the time we looked at the clock it was 730 PM and time for fireworks out our room window.  We watched them for 30 minutes and they were fantastic!  We then watched a bit of tv.. of course Disney, then Jevin requested another bath and then went to bed.  Long day for both of us.

 
  5 am.. in the airport to quickly.. .wait..
 ahhh.. daddy.. this is so white! and soft..
 making take home hand prints.. cool.
we chose green

and they put spiders in our room..

No comments:

Post a Comment