We had a few events for Josie's very first REAL Halloween.
First the high school had a Halloween night the Friday before with a haunted house and games to play. I found out about this when I got home that night, so I didn't even get a chance to take my shoes off.
Digging for bugs and pieces of bodies...
Knocking over cans
Tossing hula hoops on pumpkins
Popping balloons
Boo
The scar on his left and the blood on his right were Josie's idea.
What the heck is this thing?
This car was at SuperStore. I took the picture and said, "Cute," just as a lady was walking by. She said, "Thanks." Guess I took the picture at the right time.Then on Halloween we went out trick or treating. The town had sent out a flyer saying that Halloween would be from 3:30 to 7 or 8. Luckily I was in our town that day so we changed at school and headed out. She was nervous. She didn't know what to do. She felt strange going up to houses and saying, "Trick or treat." It was slow going until we heard, "JOSIE!!!!!" We had walked right up to a friend's house. It was great. Sarah and her neighbors were getting ready to go out and let Josie tag along. Well it took no time at all for Josie to feel comfortable with trick or treating. It was a hoot to watch.
A teacher at the high school did up her house. She is the zombee in the middle. Her sister was the scary clown. Oh the kids were freaked right out. It was awesome.
After Trick or Treating for an hour or so, we made our way over to another town. My cousin Alicia sends her son to Valley Christian Academy. They were having a "Fun Night" as an alternative to Halloween. We got some tickets and played for the rest of the night. It was great fun. And it was nice to know that the money earned from that night went right back into the classrooms.
Fishing
Teddy Toss
Cake Walk (?)
And when everything was said and done, we looked at all the candy she had gotten and this is what she had...



























No comments:
Post a Comment