Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, July 2, 2011

Speaking Competition

 Josie has changed schools for the summer; however, the September to June school was having a speaking competition.  It was Josie's first competition.  Regardless of the outcome, I am extremely proud of her. 
I personally would have liked to have seen more variety in the speeches, but ultimately it was a (somewhat) relaxing morning as it was held at the library across from our house.  Josie was 22nd, so we stayed until she did her speech and then went home for two hours and returned to see where she placed.


We had a rather late night the night before so the grumps came out.  Here is the pouting...

 And in a better mood at the breakfast store.

 Patiently waiting for her turn....

 
 With the principal, Mr. Lee, outside the library before we sneaked away for two hours.

 Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh... My camera wasn't reacting to the whole push the button and take a picture action for some reason... Arg, so I only got the above to picture of her award presentation. 
She placed third.  We are very proud of her.





No comments:

Post a Comment