Day two was our beach day and our tour day. We spent the morning avoiding the sun under an umbrella at the beach. It was
Jevin's first experience with sand. At least he didn't try to eat it like Josie did her first time in the sand at the same age. He seemed to like it but kept going out in the sun. Both Josie and Jason got sunburns. We missed a spot on Josie's back when I covered her in sunblock... And well, Jason just assumed that he would be protected under the umbrella.
No worries though. I had gotten a sunburn driving to and from
Changhua the day before we left, so I had some cream that the pharmacist recommended. Everyone was set.


Digging, digging, digging.
Jevin was not too sure about those waves. Some were powerful enough to knock Josie over.



We decided to take a drive. They have a number of scenic rest spots along the road.




Josie climbed up on the rock and then Daddy took the picture.
"Okay, come down."
"I can't. I'm stuck!"
Daddy had to rescue her.

Seriously a crab crossing sign... And on the way back we heard on the radio that people should be careful in
PingDong and
Kending as the crabs would be on the roads moving towards the ocean.
You can read the same story from the newspaper
HERE.




"Daddy, it's my turn to drive!"
NOT!
No comments:
Post a Comment