Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, April 5, 2009

Oops...

So there are no new pictures this week. I have somehow managed to lose my charger for my camera. Though, that doesn't mean I don't have stories for you.

Jevin is a dancer. While watching American Idol, he started bouncing to a song by Lady Gaga.

Josie finally changed her earring studs. It took a lot of convincing but she agreed to finally take them out. Daddy bought her some hoops. I'd show you a picture but...

And I have yet to have a piece of cake for my birthday weekend. I have been ill since Thursday night. I am still only able to stomach bland foods. It has been challenging. It's hard to be a sick mommy.

4/7 I forgot to tell you all about Josie's love-life. Oh, yes! At four years old she knows who she wants to marry. His name is Boss. (Not a joke! Apparently it sounds like his Chinese name.) She keeps coming home with these papers that have "Josie heart Boss" all over them. She also asks us if she can marry him, which naturally we say yes to. Why break her heart at such an early age?

No comments:

Post a Comment