Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, June 30, 2011

Jason's Visit in May (Part 6)

 I just loaded my photos on the computer and realized I missed some of my photos of the last full day at the amusement park.
 Here we have the horrible children's roller-coaster.  I say horrible because it was just so terrible.  Naturally Jason, Jason, Josie and Jevin loved it.  I couldn't believe it was so fast.  I wanted off after the first round.  Everyone was laughing and said, "More! More!"  (Being a Wednesday there were no lineups.)  I said, "No, I want out!"  The operator laughed and we went around a second time.  She finally realized I was serious and let me out and the rest of the gang went around 2 or 3 more times.

 
Ah yes... and who can forget the log ride.  So I went to the store before we left and I bought a bunch of those cheap yellow raincoats.  I put it in the bag... And when Jason x 2 and Josie came out soaking wet, imagine my surprise.  "We forgot...."



 Jason x 2 went on some really freaky rides...

 This is what happens to your kid's face when you let her eat seaweed potato chips.  Yuck.

No comments:

Post a Comment