Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, May 8, 2010

Macau Day 3 - April 4

Our third day was Easter Sunday. Jason brought a kinder surprise egg decorating kit with him. I mean... the Easter bunny left it in the room the night before and Josie and Jevin found it on Easter morning. The hotel offered boiled eggs in their breakfast buffet so we were able to decorate some eggs at breakfast time.

Mr. Scream-A-Lot and I stayed back after breakfast while the rest of the gang went to church. Jevin and I found the hotel's playground and tennis courts. We were given a tennis ball and in the contained court, we threw the ball around for a bit.





In the afternoon we made our way back to the Venetian and this time we had a gondola ride.


After, we went to see a Cirque Du Soleil production called Zaia. It was awesome. There were so many things going on at all times, that even Jevin was entertained for the whole 90 minutes.


No comments:

Post a Comment