











Ah, the Josie-Stalkers caught her again.So the psycho taxi ride to the restaurant basically went like this. The bellboy told the two taxis where to go. One turned this way and another turned the other way.
Ours stopped and told us we were here but we did not see the restaurant. So he drove around some more. Then he told us to get out. I told mom and Josie to stay in while I took a look, thinking he really did see it and we did not. He told them to get out and sped off. We did not pay, but we were stranded somewhere in Taipei. Errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!
So we got another taxi and told him to take us back to the hotel. During that time Cheryl called and told us they had made it. I told the driver "poopoo restaurant." He was confused. I said, "Toilet restaurant," so he asked some people outside and they told him what we were looking for and we made it there in a matter of seconds.



















No comments:
Post a Comment