Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, October 29, 2009

Leofoo Village - Part 5 Rides

Jev and I went on a little boat ride while we waited for Jason and Josie who had gone to a theater to watch something.
And then those two went on the same ride when they got out.
Yes, you really are seeing the death log boat ride that I objected to letting Josie go on.
Yes, you are seeing Josie behind Jason on the death log boat ride that I objected to letting Josie go on.
So, yes, you can assume I lost that fight... And Josie LOVED the ride. I was scared spitless though.

Before the ride got too fast, I snapped a few pictures of Jason and Jevin behind us. This was the only one that actually worked. All the other pictures decapitated Jason.. haha.
Josie on the Merry-Go-Round
Freaky bird ride... Or perhaps psychotic daughter at the wheel....
Spinning barrel ride... I had to sit for a minute before I even dares to attempt getting off. I think I am getting old.

1 comment:

  1. haha, I think you must have objected to Josie going on that ride because of your traumatizing experience on the log ride at Calaway Park - I have the pics of you soaking wet!

    ReplyDelete