Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, April 24, 2008




My sweetie pie with her own fashion sense.



When we renewed our passports we went to see Santa in Taipei. Josie was freaked out.


Later in January 2007, we went to the High Speed Rail station. I thought we would be able to catch a train to Taipei and go to the zoo. How wrong I was. There were no seats until at least 4 o'clock. Instead we went to a department store. But it started to rain. So we were both soaked. I didn't want Josie to get sick, so I bought her some new clothes. And while we were there, she played in a little amusement area that they had. She had so much fun.





At Easter Grandma Marsh sent all the treats and goodies that Josie loves. Her favorite was her Dora DVD.

The princess dress that she is wearing was given to her by Great Mama for Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment